Hi from Japan

Say Hello... tell us your what you know, and what you're interested in learning!
Forum rules
Please say hello... tell us what systems & CPU's you can program, and what you're interested in learning!
BigAkuma

Hi from Japan

Post by BigAkuma » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:08 am

Hi.

Thanks for your great content. I just found your website on the net.
I want to write software for the MSX 1 and your lessons are maybe the best around, for people who are new to assembly language.

I know how to code in C/C++, BASIC, LUA and TCL/TK. Now trying to get things done they way they should be, so assembly is the path.

Thanks again.

:Cheers:

akuyou

Re: Hi from Japan

Post by akuyou » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:03 am

Welcome to the forum, I'm glad you're finding my tutorials useful!

If you're looking to do some MSX assembly programming, can I strongly recommend you take a look at Grauw's website, as it's a wealth of MSX1/2 info

http://map.grauw.nl/resources/
Chibi Akuma(s) Comedy-Horror 8-bit Bullet Hell shooter! // 「チビ悪魔」可笑しいゴシックSTG ! // Work in Progress: ChibiAliens

Interested in CPU's :Z80,6502,68000,6809,ARM,8086,RISC-V
Learning: 65816,ARM,8086,6809

BigAkuma

Post by BigAkuma » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:04 am

akuyou wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:03 am Welcome to the forum, I'm glad you're finding my tutorials useful!

If you're looking to do some MSX assembly programming, can I strongly recommend you take a look at Grauw's website, as it's a wealth of MSX1/2 info

http://map.grauw.nl/resources/
Ah, yes, I know that website.
But for now, I prefer this website better. Besides, the support forum is very nice and I can relate my doubts to the lessons and examples.

Have a nice day.

EvilSandwich

Post by EvilSandwich » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:51 am

It's funny that we're bring up the MSX again since Keith and I just spend a several hour tag-team trouble shooting an old Sakhr AX-370.

Man, that was so much fun. I don't even know the MSX that well. XD

Also hello!

Return to “Introductions”