Hello from CityXen

Say Hello... tell us your what you know, and what you're interested in learning!
Forum rules
Please say hello... tell us what systems & CPU's you can program, and what you're interested in learning!
deadline_cxn

Hello from CityXen

Post by deadline_cxn » Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:04 am

Hi, This is Deadline from CityXen. We're working on making vintage computers into digital puppets for our YouTube channel. While researching Atari programming, I came across ChibiAkuma's YouTube channel and I love it. It has been very helpful while we are trying to get our Atari version up and running. The puppets are all programmed on their native machines, so we are using real hardware and recording it in front of Green Screen, then putting synthesized voice and making stories with them. We've been doing Clicky (Commodore 64 version) for a while, and now that we've got some experience in this type of film work, we're going to branch out and make these characters for as many platforms as we can, starting with Pokey (Atari version). I hope you all tune in to our YouTube channel as we take this journey, and thank you ChibiAkuma for sharing your programming knowledge with everyone.
Cheers,
Deadline

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWpMfb ... jxwfrNNS6Q

Return to “Introductions”