Chibiakumas gains a Forum!

Announcements from ChibiAkuams - Forum info, New games etc!
admin
Site Admin

Chibiakumas gains a Forum!

Post by admin » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:55 am

I'm testing the possibility of having my own forums... these will be intended solely for ASM programming related questions.

There are a lot of forums out there, but many don't really cover programming, certainly not for beginners, and there's so much overlap between the systems that share the same CPU, I would like to create a forum where beginners questions can be answered, and those answers archived for others to find (and maybe integrated into future tutorials)

At the moment I'm just testing the feasibility of having my own forum due to the moderating work load, so in this 'beta' stage, only Patreon backers will be given membership... it would be my intention to allow all interested parties one day, but I cannot handle the extra workload of moderating and supporting these forums at this time with all the other work I'm doing on the Youtube channel!

Take care,
Keith!

akuyou

Re: Chibiakumas gains a Forum!

Post by akuyou » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:58 pm

I've been making some 'Chibi Akuma' smileys for the Discord server, and since they're supported on PHP-BB I thought I'd make use of them here as well! O.o

Unlike on discord, you don't even have to pay $10 a month to use the animated ones!... Have fun everyone! :Cheers:

Hmm.. the icons are a bit big at 32x32... should I resize them, and re-upload? :-S
Chibi Akuma(s) Comedy-Horror 8-bit Bullet Hell shooter! // 「チビ悪魔」可笑しいゴシックSTG ! // Work in Progress: ChibiAliens

Interested in CPU's :Z80,6502,68000,6809,ARM,8086,RISC-V
Learning: 65816,ARM,8086,6809

Return to “Chibi-News!”