Forum now open to all!

Announcements from ChibiAkuams - Forum info, New games etc!
akuyou

Forum now open to all!

Post by akuyou » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:55 pm

The Patreon only password has been removed, now anyone interested can sign up.

If you are a patreon, please PM me on that platform to let me know your username on this forum so I can give you 'Subscriber' status - this gives you access to the Secrets forum, with updates on upcoming games and projects - this is content I would not usually publicly release, and is just for people making an ongoing financial contribution to my work.

I've also created a 'Donor' category, this is for people who have previously made donations (eg: former patreons) - they do not have access to the Secrets forum, but do have all other privileges.

I will do my best to answer all user questions users post, but when time is limited, I will prioritize sponsor / donor questions

During this testing stage, only Donors/Sponsors can post attachments, this is because I need to assess the disk space and bandwith requirements this feature will cause, it's my hope I can unlock it for all users soon.
Chibi Akuma(s) Comedy-Horror 8-bit Bullet Hell shooter! // 「チビ悪魔」可笑しいゴシックSTG ! // Work in Progress: ChibiAliens

Interested in CPU's :Z80,6502,68000,6809,ARM,8086,RISC-V
Learning: 65816,ARM,8086,6809

Return to “Chibi-News!”